Check the conditions of sale and access to the venue here.
- The ticket bought in pre-sale will be sent by e-mail: you can print it and show it at the festival entrance, at the ticket office, with a valid document (ID, Passport…)
- The ticket is nominal: To purchase the ticket you will need your personal data.
- The 1 day tickets for the festival can be bought each day from 01:30 in the morning.
- Free admission for minors under 13 years of age on the day the festival begins.
- Free admission for retirees: adults who have reached the age of 65 on the day the festival begins.
- Free admission for disabled people affected by severe motor deficits (over 65% disability, which must be proven with a certificate), for all subjects affected by blindness, for the deaf and for carriers of severe mental handicaps.
- Discount for people registered in Benicassim: Tickets are on sale at a special price only for people registered in Benicassim. Each applicant must provide at the accreditation area of the festival the certificate of registration in the municipal census for at least one year -since August 2021- and the ID card. The delivery of both documents is mandatory to obtain the wristband for access to the concert venue.
- Discount for unemployed people from Castellón: on Tuesday, August 20, from 4 pm, unemployed people from the province of Castellón will be able to access the venue and enjoy the concerts and activities of the festival for only 5€. To benefit from this discount will have to present at the box office the ID card and the updated certificate of the Servef as a job seeker (not the Darde).
- All children under 16 must always be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Minors between 16 and 18 years old who want access to the festival alone must have a permission slip signed by their parents or legal guardians.
- The cancellation of just one event will not give the right to a ticket refund. The refund for the daily ticket (no passes or mini-passes) is allowed only if all the shows of the day are cancelled.
- Early bird tickets are not refundable, and it is transferable only by exchanging the name. The ticket is transferable to third parties only by changing the name through our on-line change name service*.
Procedure to change the name:
- Click on this link to change the name of your entry.
- Access with the locator of your entry and the surname of the festivalgoer.
- Select the option “Name change”.
- Select the first and last name of the new festivalgoer.
- Insert your card details and finalize the payment*.
The organization reserves a right to withdraw the ticket (no refund) and to expel from the festival those responsible for unsuited acts according to a respect based logic (robbery in the tents, damaging of properties, drug dealing, violence, etc..).
- Leave your dog at home. We advise that you do NOT bring your dog to Sunsplash as access to both the festival area and all town beaches is not allowed. The only ones who can access the site will be small dogs (up to 8kg in weight).
- We also do not allow the entry of breeds considered dangerous, such as: Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Doberman, Napolitan Mastiff, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Staffordshire, Canarian Molloser and Fila Brasileiro.
- The CAMPING will open its doors on august 15 at 10:00 noon and will close on august 23 at 16:00.
- The festival TICKET OFFICE will open on august 15 at 10:00 noon and will close on august 23 at 01:30.
- The VENUE will be open every day between 14:00 and 07:00.