- The ticket bought in pre-sale will be sent by e-mail: you can print it and show it at the festival entrance, at the ticket office, with a valid document (ID, Passport…)
- The ticket is nominal: To purchase the ticket you will need your personal data.
- The 1 day tickets for the festival can be bought each day from 01:30 in the morning.
- Free entrance for minors who have not turned 13 by the day the festival starts.
- Free entrance for those who have turned 65: by the first day of the festival.
- The entrance is free to all the disabled suffering from serious disabilities (who do not walk and make use of a wheelchair) with a certified minimum of 65%, to the blind, the deaf and to people suffering from serious mental disabilities.
- Discount for unemployed people of Castellón: On tuesday August 21 from 4:00 pm the unemployed people from the province of Castellon can enter the festival to enjoy the concerts and activities for just 5 euros. To take advantage of this discount, you must go to the ticket office with your updated certificate from the Servef as a job seeker (not the Darde) together with your DNI or NIE
- All children under 16 must always be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Minors between 16 and 18 years old who want access to the festival alone must have a permission slip signed by their parents or legal guardians.
- The cancellation of just one event will not give the right to a ticket refund. The refund for the daily ticket (no passes or mini-passes) is allowed only if all the shows of the day are cancelled.
- Early bird tickets are not refundable, and it is transferable only by exchanging the name. The ticket is transferable to third parties only by changing the name through our on-line change name service*.
Procedure to change the name:
- Click on this link to change the name of your entry.
- Access with the locator of your entry and the surname of the festivalgoer.
- Select the option “Name change”.
- Select the first and last name of the new festivalgoer.
- Insert your card details and finalize the payment*.
The organization reserves a right to withdraw the ticket (no refund) and to expel from the festival those responsible for unsuited acts according to a respect based logic (robbery in the tents, damaging of properties, drug dealing, violence, etc..).
- Leave your dog at home. We advise that you do NOT bring your dog to Sunsplash as access to both the festival area and all town beaches is not allowed. The only ones who can access the site will be small dogs (up to 8kg in weight).
- We also do not allow the entry of breeds considered dangerous, such as: Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Doberman, Napolitan Mastiff, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Staffordshire, Canarian Molloser and Fila Brasileiro.
- The CAMPING will open its doors on August 15 at 12:00 noon and will close on August 23 at 16:00.
- The festival TICKET OFFICE will open on August 15 at 12 noon and will close on August 23 at 01:30.
- The VENUE will be closed every day between 07:00 and 14:00.
You can buy your ticket at the best price in our advance sale system. If you prefer to do it personally or in some other channel you can go to one of the circuits and points of sale in advance with which we have agreements.
The Glamping Company
Si quieres disfrutar del festival sin preocuparte por la acampada, The Glamping Company pone a tu disposición un servicio de alquiler de tiendas de campaña que te permitirá encontrar tu tienda ya montada y equipada con todas las comodidades cuando llegues al festival.
Estas son las modalidades disponibles: