Check here the conditions of sale and access to the venue.
- The ticket bought in pre-sale will be sent by e-mail: you can print it and show it at the festival entrance, at the ticket office, with a valid document (ID, Passport…)
- The ticket is nominal: To purchase the ticket you will need your personal data.
- The 1 day tickets for the festival can be bought each day from 01:30 in the morning.
- Free entrance for minors who have not turned 13 by the day the festival starts.
- Free entrance for those who have turned 65: by the first day of the festival.
- The entrance is free to all the disabled suffering from serious disabilities (who do not walk and make use of a wheelchair) with a certified minimum of 65%, to the blind, the deaf and to people suffering from serious mental disabilities.
- Discount for registered voters in Benicasim: We sell tickets at a special price only for people registered in Benicasim. Each ticket is personal and non-transferable. Each applicant must provide in the Ticket Office the registration certificate in the municipal register for at least one year -from August 2019- and the DNI. The delivery of both documents is mandatory to obtain the access bracelet to the concert venue. You can buy your early ticket here.
- All children under 16 must always be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Minors between 16 and 18 years old who want access to the festival alone must have a permission slip signed by their parents or legal guardians.
- The cancellation of just one event will not give the right to a ticket refund. The refund for the daily ticket (no passes or mini-passes) is allowed only if all the shows of the day are cancelled.
- Early bird tickets are not refundable, and it is transferable only by exchanging the name. The ticket is transferable to third parties only by changing the name through our on-line change name service*.
Procedure to change the name:
- Click on this link to change the name of your entry.
- Access with the locator of your entry and the surname of the festivalgoer.
- Select the option “Name change”.
- Select the first and last name of the new festivalgoer.
- Insert your card details and finalize the payment*.
The organization reserves a right to withdraw the ticket (no refund) and to expel from the festival those responsible for unsuited acts according to a respect based logic (robbery in the tents, damaging of properties, drug dealing, violence, etc..).
- Leave your dog at home. We advise that you do NOT bring your dog to Sunsplash as access to both the festival area and all town beaches is not allowed. The only ones who can access the site will be small dogs (up to 8kg in weight).
- We also do not allow the entry of breeds considered dangerous, such as: Akita, Rottweiler, Pit Bull, Doberman, Napolitan Mastiff, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, French Mastiff, Bullmastiff, Staffordshire, Canarian Molloser and Fila Brasileiro.
- The CAMPING will open its doors on august 15 at 10:00 noon and will close on august 23 at 16:00.
- The festival TICKET OFFICE will open on august 15 at 10:00 noon and will close on august 23 at 01:30.
- The VENUE will be open every day between 14:00 and 07:00.