I.RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Company name: Rototom S.L. (hereinafter, “ROTOTOTOM”)
TAX ID: B-12895579
Registered office: Calle Mosén Elías number 14, Benicàssim, Spain.
Registry: Castellón Mercantile Registry, Volume 1,604, Book 1,116, Folio 131, Section 8, Register Page 34,706, Entry 1.
II. DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND JUSTIFICATION
ROTOTOM performs the processing of personal data for identification and contact of the Interested Person in order to facilitate the management process of ticket sales, passes, multi day tickets and accreditations, and in general to provide the information or services they require, including those personal financial or banking data necessary for the purpose of using them as means of payment.Therefore, the Legitimacy is held by ROTOTOM with the express consent given by the Interested Person, who must tick the relevant box to acknowledge acceptance prior to referral of the contact form provided on the website; or contractual relationship in the case where the User purchases or hires any of the products or services offered by ROTOTOM (tickets, camping, merchandising…).
Moreover, your personal data can be processed for purposes of sending you information, including by electronic means, about your products and services, if such treatment is expressly consented to.
III. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
ROTOTOM informs you that, unless legally obliged or given express consent by you, it will not transfer your data to third parties.
1. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The data processing will be carried out throughout the term of the contractual relationship between the interested party and ROTOTOM, and if consent has been given to the sending commercial communications, until you cancel the subscription, revoke your consent or exercise your right to delete data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the storage period may continue depending on the data handling in question the treatment performed until the expiry of the period of limitation related to possible violations or sanctions under the law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the storage period may continue depending on the data handling in question the treatment performed until the expiry of the period of limitation related to possible violations or sanctions under the law.
2. USER RIGHTS
Exercise of Rights: Interested parties may exercise their rights at any time by email or registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the email address or letter indicated in the section the controller, the following rights:
- Access rights: The interested party shall has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not their personal data is being handled, and certain information about said handling.
- Right to rectification: The interested party has the right to rectify any personal data related to them and that may be inaccurate.
- Right to erasure: The interested party is entitled to request the deletion of their data, which ROTOTOM is obliged to execute without undue delay.
- Right to limitation: The interested party shall have right to limit the processing of personal data, which therefore may only be processed by ROTOTOM for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: The interested party shall have the right to request for referral to another person responsible ROTOTOM for the information supplied.
- Withdrawal of Consent: Interested parties may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data or to receive commercial communications.
- Appeal to the Supervisory Authority: You are informed that you can make a complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority, in the case of Spain, to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
In order to facilitate the exercising of rights, the interested party will be required to provide proof that they are the holder thereof by means of official document, and which indicates your right to exercise same regarding the affected data.
3. DATA PROTECTION
ROTOTOM complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. To do this, along with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request ROTOTOM, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing the user of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, ROTOTOM informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
We use our own and third party cookies to improve our services by analysing your browsing habits, as detailed in our Cookies Policy.