One bracelet to pay for everything
Things you should know
- Rototom Sunsplash has adopted the Cashless bracelet to pay for everything at the festival.
- On your arrival you can exchange your ticket for your Cashless bracelet.
- Treat your Cashless bracelet with care – it’s like your wallet and Rototom Sunsplash does not accept responsibility for it.
Top-up your bracelet in any Cashless point
- In cash or by card.
- Max top-up €500.
- You can top-up your bracelet as often as you like in any Cashless point.
Pay with your bracelet in the festival
Get a refund for all the money you haven't used on your bracelet
- Within the festival: Immediate reimbursement without handling fees and no minimum amount: at Cashless Refund Points during the festival. Cash back, regardless of how you topped up your bracelet. In this case we will round the cents down. For example: if the balance remaining on the bracelet is €1.08 we will refund €1.
- Outside the festival: from 00: 01h on August 24 until 23: 59h on August 31, 2019 it will be possible to order the refund online at http://rototom.easygoband.com for amounts from €2, with no management fees.
- You can check your balance at Cashless points and at any point of sale.
- You must keep your bracelet to make your online refund request.
- The use of your bracelet is personal and non-transferable. Rototom Sunsplash reserves the right not to accept cut, torn or visibly manipulated wristbands.
- Any complaint or claim related to the Cashless bracelet must be notified immediately at the Cashless point that you will find in the Bob Marley Square of the festival or through http://rototom.easygoband.com
Cashless points at Rototom Sunsplash